Through case-based activities and an emphasis on technology, students learn the planning, management, and assessment of marketing activities critical to an organization’s success. Current topics such as brand communities (use of social media for marketing) and data analytics are also emphasized.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management
- Managing New Product Design and Development
- Business Law, Ethics, and Intellectual Property Rights
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Leading Organizational Change and Innovation
- Marketing Survey Design & Data Analysis
- Sales Management
- Services Marketing Management
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Technology Management View 71 other Masters in Technology Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online Application for Graduate Admission with a $60 application fee
- Official transcripts from colleges previously attended
- Official GMAT score report
- One academic or professional Reference Report Form
International16992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8496 USD per semester
National16992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8496 USD per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.