Through case-based activities and an emphasis on technology, students learn the planning, management, and assessment of marketing activities critical to an organization’s success. Current topics such as brand communities (use of social media for marketing) and data analytics are also emphasized.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management
- Managing New Product Design and Development
- Business Law, Ethics, and Intellectual Property Rights
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Leading Organizational Change and Innovation
- Marketing Survey Design & Data Analysis
- Sales Management
- Services Marketing Management
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Technology Management View 84 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online Application for Graduate Admission with a $60 application fee
- Official transcripts from colleges previously attended
- Official GMAT score report
- One academic or professional Reference Report Form
International16992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8496 USD per semester and a duration of .
National16992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8496 USD per semester and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.