Develop key skill sets, such as risk identification, management and mitigation; disaster recovery planning; auditing; and computer incident response team creationDescribe the components of an effective organizational risk management program.Describe techniques for identifying relevant threats, vulnerabilities and exploits with this Information Systems Management prigram at Strayer University.
Describe concepts for implementing risk mitigation throughout an organizationCreate a business continuity plan (BCP) based on the findings of a given risk assessment for an organizationCreate a disaster recovery plan (DRP) based on the findings of a given risk assessment for an organizationCreate a Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT) plan for an organization in a given scenario
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- IT Audit and control
- Security Access and Control Strategies
- Computer Forensics Planning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences View 228 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
- Strayer University application fee
- Proof of English ability
- Proof of financial support
- Completed emergency contact information form
- Copy of your Passport that is valid at least six months after the desired start date
- $300 tuition deposit (Will be credited towards first quarter tuition and fees. Refundable only if visa is denied at Consulate or basis of admission is denied.)
International2490 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2490 USD per module during 12 months.
National2490 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2490 USD per module during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.