The Online Teaching and Learning program of University of Rochester focus on preparing instructors, instructional leaders, and support staff to leverage online learning and digital devices to improve student learning in a variety of contexts.
The demand for online courses continues to grow in the United States and around the world. And even traditional courses are starting to incorporate tablets and other devices into the classroom to promote more engaging, more interactive learning. We need teachers, specialized staff, and instructional leaders who can ensure quality delivery of online and digitally-rich instruction.
The Warner School is among a select few schools of education across the country to offer programs that will teach you the strategies and skills necessary to design and implement learning experiences that leverage online and digital learning. Best of all, there are no education prerequisites, and there are multiple options to fit your context and career goals.
Advancing Education and Your Career to the Next Level.
Our graduates will be competitive for positions that require:
- Designing and/or teaching online courses.
- Engaging in digitally-rich teaching as part of their everyday practice.
- Supporting colleagues in designing and implementing online and digitally-rich instruction.
- Providing professional development that utilizes online components.
- Designing and implementing fully-online and hybrid-online programs.
- Leading curriculum innovations that leverage online learning.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Master's Research Methods
- Online Teaching and Learning
- Designing Online Courses
- Clinical Teaching in Health Care Professions Education: Teaching and Instructional Methods
- Teaching and Learning in the Content Areas
- Theory and Practice in Teaching and Learning Mathematics in Elementary School
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 958 other Masters in Education in United States
- A bachelor’s degree
- Content knowledge in the subject areas you would like to teach
- Application fee of $70 (USD) is required when you submit your application
- Official transcripts of all previous post-secondary education are required if admitted to the program
- Letters of recommendation from members of the academic community and/or workplace professionals who know your qualifications for graduate study are required
- A statement of purpose describing your academic or professional background and your interest in pursuing graduate study at Warner is required
- Current résumé or curriculum vitae should be uploaded to the online application.
- A writing sample
- We do not require entrance examinations as part of the application to the Warner School. If you have taken the GRE already and wish to submit your score, we will be happy to evaluate it as part of your application
- TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for international applicants who are non-native English speakers
International1598 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1598 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1598 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1598 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.