Education with Emphasis in Educational Leadership from Southwestern Adventist University is designed to develop and deliver an education program that ensures the highest of teacher preparation and performance. SWAU is a recognized contributor in the field of educational research and practice through effective teaching, quality research, and meaningful service.
- Lead Teacher
- Speech Pathologist
- Special Education Director
- Technology Director
- Curriculum Director
- Small Business Owner
- Corporate Executive
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management of School Resources
- Legal Aspects of Education
- Educational Administration
- Trends and Issues in Education
- Instructional Leadership
- Psychology of Learning
- Educational and Psychological Research
- Curriculum Development
- Statistical Methods
- Principles of Instruction
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 3763 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit Online Application
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate college or university coursework including evidence of the completion of a baccalaureate degree at a regionally accredited institution in the United States or a comparable degree from a foreign academic institution.
- Appropriate documentation for a certified background check
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Written recommendations from two individuals knowing the applicant’s professional ability, personal character, and intellectual promise for pursuing successful graduate study.
- An essay of 500-750 words
- Submit application fee of $50.00
- Copy of current passport information page
- Submit at least 3 recent bank statements that give evidence of income
- Submit the international student deposit of $1000
- A letter of acceptance from Southwestern Adventist University
- An I-20 from Southwestern Adventist University
- A valid passport and F-1 Visa for travel to the United States of America.
International924 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 924 USD per credit during 12 months.
National924 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 924 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Keene
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.