This fully accredited program allows students to specialize in any area of health science such as:
- Occupational Therapy
- Physician Assistant Studies
- Rehabilitation Sciences
- Biological Sciences
Master’s and Doctoral graduate students in Biomedicine will be trained and challenged to:
- Use effective means of reviewing literature
- Find and master the most specific and sensitive research techniques
- Produce and manage data with sensitivity to quality assurance
- Understand ethical and confidentiality mandates
- Publish findings using methods that maintain the integrity of the research and its interpretation
More informationVisit official programme website
- Orientation to Research: The Responsible Conduct of Research
- Research Methodology: introduction to Research Methods
- Research Methodology: Measurement and Design
- Research Methodology: Data Analysis and Biostatistics
- Research Methodology: Approaches and Concepts in Biomedical Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBiomedicine View 214 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
A course-by-course credential review from an accredited agency (such as World Education Services), which evidences all post-secondary studies completed. Please consult the agency’s web site for requirements to complete the evaluation. An official credential evaluation (not a copy) must be sent from the evaluation service
International1100 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1100 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1100 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1100 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.