The first cohort of the MSCA degree program is being offered for Audiology practitioners to advance their knowledge and skills in audiologic care and to experience specialized fellowship training within a specific content area.
This Clinical Audiology program at Salus University features biomedical and audiologic sciences, clinical sciences, research design and application, and small group learning experiences, delivered in 54 semester hour credits over a 22-month period.
This is a hybrid program with both face-to-face learning supplemented by online content, hands-on workshops and supervised clinical training. Students will be required to travel to Salus University for a total of fifteen (15) days throughout the duration of the program to complete the four three-day hands-on workshops and one three-day clinical training graduation requirements.
- Online Didactic Courses for Core Curriculum in Clinical Audiology
- Clinical Skills Lab-Based Training at the Elkins Park Campus or in Partner Country
- Fellowship in Cochlear Implants
- Fellowship in Vestibular Sciences and Disorders
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 1382 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete a Personal Goal Statement detailing your professional background, specific area of interest, reasons for choosing Salus University Osborne College of Audiology, and your post-AuD career plans.
- Official transcript of bachelor's degree in Audiology, or a related science (for example: International ENT physician).
- Demonstration of two years of clinical experience in audiology.
- Arrange for two letters of evaluation to be submitted on your behalf through the GradCAS portal. The references should be from persons familiar with the applicant's academic work, employment record, and/or personal characteristics.
International15169 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 515 USD per credit during 22 months.
National15169 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 515 USD per credit during 22 months.
Living costs for Montgomeryville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.