A master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology is the standard credential in the profession of SLP. In keeping with the Salus emphasis on a sound background in the biomedical sciences, interprofessional education and clinical skills, graduates of this new degree program will receive the necessary education and training to become integral members of today’s healthcare and education teams, and future leaders in their profession.
The Salus University reputation for quality and innovative education is well-earned. The opportunity to interact with students and faculty from Salus programs in optometry, audiology, physician assistant, public health, occupational therapy, and blindness and low vision education and rehabilitation will afford SLP students a unique and valuable perspective not found in all SLP programs. For those SLP students who are interested in research, Salus University also has a degree program in the biomedical sciences.
To educate and train graduate-level students to become exemplary professionals in speech-language pathology who provide excellence in service delivery to individuals with communication and swallowing disorders, and who engage in and promote interprofessional education and practice, lifelong learning and prevention of communication and swallowing disorders.
- Articulation and Phonological Disorders
- Counseling Foundations in Communication Sciences & Disorders
- Motor Speech Disorders
- Prevention, Assessment & Treatment of Communication Disorders in the Children: Zero to Five
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSpeech Pathology View 219 other Masters in Speech Pathology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A course-by-course credential review from an accredited agency (such as World Education Services), which evidences all post-secondary studies completed. Please consult agency’s web site for requirements to complete the evaluation.
- An official evaluation may be sent from the agency directly to CSDCAS.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential for success in a Salus University academic program as well as to help ensure patient/client safety and/or effective communication with members of a healthcare or educational team. Official results from the TOEFL (or IELTS) examination are required for all students for whom English is a second language (ESL).
International29200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29200 USD per year during 24 months.
National29200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29200 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Montgomeryville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.