Graduates of the Master of Occupational Therapy (MSOT) degree program at Salus University will be eligible to sit for the national certification examination for the occupational therapist administered by the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT). After successful completion of this exam, the individual will be an Occupational Therapist, Registered (OTR).
In addition, most states require licensure in order to practice; however, state licenses are usually based on the results of the NBCOT Certification Examination. Note that a felony conviction may affect a graduate’s ability to sit for the NBCOT certification examination or attain state licensure
At the successful conclusion of this MSOT degree program, students will:
- Have acquired, as a foundation for professional study, a breadth and depth of knowledge in the liberal arts and sciences, and an understanding of issues related to diversity
- Be educated as a generalist with a broad exposure to the delivery models and systems used in settings where Occupational Therapy is currently practiced, and where it is emerging as a service
- Functional Anatomy and Kinesiology
- Biopsychosocial Development Across the Lifespan
- Foundations of Occupational Therapy
- OT Theoretical Perspectives
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesOccupational Health and Safety View 118 other Masters in Occupational Health and Safety in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A course-by-course credential review from an accredited agency (such as World Education Services), which evidences all post-secondary studies completed. Please consult agency’s web site for requirements to complete the evaluation.
- An official evaluation may be sent from the agency directly to OTCAS.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential for success in a Salus University academic program as well as to help ensure patient/client safety and/or effective communication with members of a healthcare team. Official results from the TOEFL (or IELTS) examination are required for all students for whom English is a second language (ESL).
International35875 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35875 USD per year during 24 months.
National35875 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35875 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Montgomeryville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.