Students in SHSST’s M.A. Program will benefit from the seminary’s outstanding faculty, known for both their excellent teaching and their writing. They have doctorates from Notre Dame, Marquette, Catholic University, and Fordham, and several pontifical universities in Rome.
Their work is faithful to Church teaching, while engaging the newest developments in their fields. SHSST is accredited both by The Higher Learning Commission and by the Association of Theological Schools.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Classes take place in a spiritually rich seminary setting, with a diverse resident seminarian population representing five continents.
- Known for its welcoming spirit, the dynamic learning community at SHSST enriches not only the mind, but the heart. The Eucharist, Adoration and Reconciliation, regular parts of seminary life, are coupled with a commitment to the social teachings of the Church.
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 692 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
In order to be admitted to the Master of Arts Program, an applicant must:
- Possess an undergraduate degree
- Possess six credits of undergraduate philosophy in the areas relevant to theological studies, and posses six credits of undergraduate theology
- Submit a personal history containing: past education or specialized training, employment record, church activity or service, and a personal goal statement describing why the applicant is interested in pursuing the master of arts degree
- Submit a letter of recommendation from the pastor or other competent authority in a parish, diocese, religious community or the equivalent
- Possess advanced knowledge of English.
International600 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 600 USD per credit and a duration of .
National600 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 600 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.