Companies today face increasing pressure to maximize technology investments amidst digital disruption. Enterprise architecture and business transformation's (EABT) solution is to transform business vision and strategy into effective organizational change. The path from the current to desired future enterprise state is derived from strategic organizational/technological analysis. EABT improves organizational efficiency, effectiveness, and agility by delivering holistic business-aligned and digitally-focused systems.
The Master of Professional Studies in Enterprise Architecture and Business Transformation (MPS in EABT) program at Pennsylvania State University, offered online through Penn State World Campus, bridges many disciplines needed for success. The EABT degree is not focused solely on the technocentric side of enterprise architecture; it is an interdisciplinary degree that covers business and engineering, information sciences, and project/portfolio management, offering you a broader, more comprehensive perspective.
One of the many advantages of enterprise architecture is its application to a host of positions and opportunities. Although enterprise architecture is seen in many organizations, EABT is responding to a rapid change in business demands on technology and many career paths are emerging. EABT professionals are found in all types of organizations and industries, including:
- federal government
- health care
- financial services
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing and Leading People in Organizations
- Emerging Trends, Technology, and Corporate Innovation
- Strategic Business Architecture
- Cost and Value Management
- Network Management and Security
- Enterprise Modeling
- Enterprise Information Technology Architecture
- Architecting Enterprise Security and Risk Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences View 964 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a tertiary (postsecondary) degree that is deemed comparable to a four-year bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution. Official transcripts from each institution attended
- All applicants are expected to have earned a junior/senior grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- English ProficiencyReferences (3)
- Résumé — Upload your résumé to the online application.
- Three program-specific questions — Please submit your responses with your application.
International15675 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15675 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.