Created as a pathway to the eventual certification and/or licensure of its students, our Clinical Mental Health Counseling program at Pentecostal Theological Seminary trains students in mental health counseling from a Christian and Pentecostal worldview.
The program prepares students to work with persons in a variety of settings, from the church to mental health settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Group Dynamics in Counseling
- Professional Issues and Ethics in Counseling
- Trauma and Crisis Counseling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Religious Studies & Theology Counselling View 160 other Masters in Counselling in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission form
- An autobiography describing the applicant's personal background
- A $75 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all previous colleges/universities attended
- International applicants seeking to enter the United States and attend classes on campus must provide an affidavit of financial sponsorship
International9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 USD per semester during 12 months.
National9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.