The Bioengineering (Online) program at the University of California, Riverside is an expedition into biological science and engineering at the cellular and molecular levels, exploring high-level topics including computational biology, genetics, and biological and physiological systems.
Bioengineering (also referred to as biomedical engineering) graduate programs can be tremendous career investments. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), reports a much higher growth rate than the national average for all biomedical occupations.
Bioengineers can find employment in a diverse range of professional arenas, including:
- Academic institutions
- Medical manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The UCR master’s in biomedical engineering is designed to provide management expertise and technical skills that can help you make fast, significant strides in your professional development.
- Our program can be completed in as few as 13 months, and is administered in a convenient 100% online format so you can continue working while you earn your degree.
- 13 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Genetics View 347 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- A bachelor's degree, or its equivalent, from an accredited institution. The degree must represent the completion of a program equivalent in subject matter and scholarship to that offered by the University of California.
- A minimum of a 3.0 undergraduate GPA or B-equivalent (if GPA is not on a 4.0 scale). We recommend that you check with the graduate program as they may have a higher standard for their GPA requirements. If your GPA is below this, follow up with the graduate program you are interested. Applications are reviewed in their entirety and the program can look at your other components and advise you on potential admission.
- All applications are initially reviewed by the graduate program before a recommendation is submitted to the Graduate Division for final approval. Please visit your the graduate program's website you are interested in for any program specific requirements.
International29076 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 875 USD per credit during 13 months.
National29076 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 875 USD per credit during 13 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.