We offer a master degree in Teaching and Learning at the Maranatha Baptist University. The foundational vision of the MEd is to equip educators with graduate-level tools and the theory needed to promote excellence. Our program emphasizes teaching to the heart and building Christian character.
Join us online! Learn new ideas and innovations from fellow scholars and experienced co-laborers, and enjoy access to leaders in the field of education. Reignite your enthusiasm for learning and teaching, and prepare yourself and your students for future opportunities.
- Our pricing makes the program feasible and affordable. The Teaching & Leading Scholarship is available for those employed in full-time Christian vocational ministry who wish to pursue a graduate degree program.
- The scholarship covers up to 50 percent of the cost of tuition, reducing tuition costs to $210 per credit. Read more about the scholarship.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Graduate Success in Online Learning
- History and Philosophy of Education
- Research Design in Education
- Student Learning and Motivation
- Curriculum Theory and Practice
- Instructional Improvement through Assessment
- Exceptionality in Student Learning
- Action Research
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 1232 other Masters in Education in United States
Maranatha Baptist University exists to develop leaders for local church ministry and the world. The Admissions Committee will evaluate the following factors when making an admissions decision to the college:
- Clear salvation testimony of personal salvation in Jesus Christ
- Development of biblical character traits as identified in your essay and character references
- Faithful attendance at a Bible preaching church
- A desire to learn in a God-honoring environment
- High school diploma or GED
- Evidence of an academic foundation necessary for collegiate success. Please note: Due to the current health pandemic, Maranatha is not requiring the ACT or SAT for fall 2020 admissions
International13600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 12 months.
National13600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.