You will become part of a community that provides a forum to exchange ideas and form connections with other professionals from around the world.
The Organizational Leadership program from the Maranatha Baptist University provides graduate-level preparation for leaders of organizations in different fields, including business, education, and ministry. All content is taught from a biblical worldview and covers subjects such as budgetary and financial management, communication, organizational change, ethics, and human resource management.
The available online environment provides for universal participation and mutual exchange while allowing flexibility for life schedules, employment obligations, and ministry commitments.
- HR Management
- Ministry Leadership
- Educational Leadership
- Research in Training and Development
- Federal, state, and local government administration
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Leadership Specialization
- Nonprofit Administration Specialization
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 979 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Maranatha Baptist University exists to develop leaders for local church ministry and the world. The Admissions Committee will evaluate the following factors when making an admissions decision to the college:
- Clear salvation testimony of personal salvation in Jesus Christ
- Development of biblical character traits as identified in your essay and character references
- Faithful attendance at a Bible preaching church
- A desire to learn in a God-honoring environment
- High school diploma or GED
- Evidence of an academic foundation necessary for collegiate success. Please note: Due to the current health pandemic, Maranatha is not requiring the ACT or SAT for fall 2020 admissions
International15300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 12 months.
National15300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.