Why Consider Our Business Administration program?
- Flexibility: Choose between our Online MBA degree at Northwest University or on-campus classes.
- Intensify your learning experience with one of three concentrations: Project Management, Non Profit Management, or Public Safety Administration.
- Designed specifically for working professionals—classes meet at night just once per week. Graduate in two years or less.
- Take one course at a time, master it, and then move on to the next course.
- No GMAT required for students with a 3.0 undergraduate GPA.
- Refine your management and communication skills to become a dynamic leader.
- Develop a deeper grasp of organizational management, global business strategies, and ethics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Foundations Seminar
- Management Communications
- Business Innovation and Research
- Organizational Management
- Project Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1166 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Application Form and $30 Fee.
- Résumé. Please attach within the online application.
- Official Transcript(s) of completed bachelor’s and/or previous master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Students still completing their degree may apply by sending an unofficial transcript. An acceptance decision would be conditional pending the final official transcript
International898 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 898 USD per credit during 12 months.
National898 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 898 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.