The Diagnostic Imaging residency is a three-year, full-time program at New York Chiropractic College devoted to the discipline of chiropractic radiology and includes academic, clinical, and scholarly components. The program leads to a Master of Science degree in Diagnostic Imaging and qualifies successful candidates to sit for the examinations leading to the professional certification “Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Board of Radiology” (DACBR).
The program is rigorous and residents are selected on a competitive basis for limited openings. Applicants are chosen based upon a written examination, oral practical examinations, and an interview with the residency selection committee. Resident duties include teaching in laboratories and lectures of various radiology courses, didactic and film interpretation tutorial sessions, clinical rotations in outpatient clinics, and rotations through outside imaging centers. Additionally, residents are responsible for the design and completion of a master’s thesis
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Preparation as a College Educator
- Hematopoietic, Metabolic, Endocrine, and Nutritional Disturbances of Bone
- Infectious Disorders of Bone
- Chest Imaging
- Neoplastic and Neoplastic-Like Lesions of Bone
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 471 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Evidence of proficiency in the subject matter will be required for course work from professional schools in countries that do not have accreditation systems equivalent to that of the United States.
- Course work to be transferred must have been completed within five years of the transfer date.
- Exceptions may be made for candidates holding a first professional degree or an academic graduate degree in related discipline from an accredited institution.
- To be considered for transfer credit, a course must be equivalent in content and credit hours to the NYCC course for which credit is sought.
International25972 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25972 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National25972 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25972 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.