The MBA program at the King Graduate School aims to help students develop the competencies that corporate executives possess in leading and managing in a complex, competitive environment.
Do you dream of starting your own business? Are you interested in new product development? Whatever your passion is, your program may be customized in order to meet your goals. That's the path you'll follow as you work towards your degree.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Graduate Research and Critical Analysis
- Ethics and Leadership: An Interdisciplinary Perspective
- Managing in a Global Environment
- Research and Statistics for Managerial Decision Making
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1053 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- Personal Essay
- High School Transcript or Diploma
- Transfer Credit (if students are transferring credits from a previous institution, they must submit official academic transcripts)
- Admissions Fee ($35 for undergraduate students, $50 for graduates; we accept check, money order, certified bank draft or cash)
- Professional References (direct admit bachelor’s students must submit two letters of recommendation)
- SAT scores (only required for students interested in scholarship consideration)
International842 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 842 USD per credit and a duration of .
National842 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 842 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.