Choose to study general upper level business courses in the Master of Business Administration, or focus your studies in one of ten areas of concentration.
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Business Analytics
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
Professional Track Option
Need professional work experience to supplement your academic program? Monroe College's King Graduate School offers a Professional Track Option based on a review of your work experience. You'll be required to complete at least two, one-credit internship courses. Each internship must be approved as an appropriate match for your academic program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Graduate Research and Critical Analysis
- Ethics and Leadership: An Interdisciplinary Perspective
- Managing in a Global Environment
- Research and Statistics for Managerial Decision Making
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 492 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application. You must submit your application online
- Essay. The 500 word essay is your time to shine and communicate why you want to pursue a master's degree and how it will help you achieve your career goals.
- Application Fee. You will be able to submit the $50 application fee
- Current Resume
- Test Optional. Standardized testing is not required for admission into our masters program.
- Letters of Recommendation. You will be able to request 2 letters of recommendation in your admissions portal that will be forwarded to us directly.
- Schedule your interview. We want to hear more about your educational goals, career aspirations, and get to know you better as a person.
International16074 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8037 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National16074 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8037 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.