The Business Analytics program at California University of Pennsylvania will focus on such areas as data mining and simulation modeling; business analytics for big data; decision support systems; and more.
The online MBA degree program curriculum in business analytics is designed to help MBA students:
- Develop in-demand skills in a variety of areas.
- Learn how to aggregate data into meaningful strategies to make better business decisions.
- Study statistics, data mining, accounting, business, marketing, finance, management and more.
Top sources from the U.S. government to leading business publications predict strong career growth in business analytics. Prepare for this career path by completing an affordable 100% online MBA degree at Cal U in as little as 12 months full time.
Study business analytics in Cal U's 100% online MBA degree program: Participate in courses anywhere, anytime and complete this program in 12 months full time. In-depth courses in business analytics will equip you to:
- Use data to make better business decisions.
- Examine innovative methodologies to read and interpret business data.
- Manage big data for supply chains and other major companies.
- Business Analytics for Big Data
- Corporate Finance
- Data Mining and Simulation Modeling
- Forecasting and Predictive Modeling
- International Business Management
- Advanced Time Series and Stochastic Process
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 216 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
Conditional Admission may be granted with the following modifications of the Regular Admissions Requirements. Those admitted conditionally based on missing document/s or foundation courses, have up to a maximum of two semesters to satisfy these requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with a GPA under 3.00 will be reviewed for a decision
- Unofficial transcripts
- Deficiencies in Foundation Courses
International22291 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 15 months.
National22291 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 15 months.
In-State14860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 516 USD per credit during 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.