The Academic M.A. - Justice and Reconciliation Concentration at Luther Seminary explores a range of biblical, theological and ecumenical perspectives in concert with philosophical and sociological approaches to justice and reconciliation. This study is helpful for students who want to pursue further graduate studies, work in congregations and non-profit organizations or lead efforts in community-related work.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Law and Narrative
- History of Christianity
- Thinking Theologically and Confessing Publicly
- The Triune God and the World
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology Christian Studies View 146 other Masters in Christian Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts: Please request official transcripts from every college or university from which you have received credit.
- Resume: Please submit a resume with relevant vocational, ministry, leadership and service experience (no more than 2 pages) – you will submit this through your online application portal.
- Recommendations: At the time of submitting your online application, you will be asked to provide contact information for three recommenders.
- Authorization for release form – you will submit this through your online application portal.
- ELCA only – Email confirmation from your candidacy committee that your entrance interview has been scheduled with indicated date of entrance interview
International1850 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1850 USD per module during 24 months.
National1850 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1850 USD per module during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.