The Educational Technology degree at Johnson University is ideally suited for:
- Teachers interested in maximizing the use of technology in the classroom
- Christian school teachers seeking credits for ASCI certification renewal
- Educational supervisors or computer coordinators
- Those interested in a flexible master’s degree program
Students will benefit from Johnson’s accreditation, affordable tuition, and an experienced and engaged faculty passionate about each student’s success. This degree program, taught partly online and partly face-to-face, or completely face-to-face at Johnson’s Tennessee campus, requires a minimum of two years of part-time study.
- Integrating Biblical Values & Education
- Mobile Computing
- Special Issues: Game-Based Learning
- Web 2.0
- Putting Your School on the Web
- Special Issues: Digital Video
- Computer Tools for the Teacher & Student
- Introduction to Technology Worldwide
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation General Engineering & Technology View 3077 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An online graduate application and the $50 application fee.
- Three references—one from a minister or church leader, educator, and employer or colleague.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions the applicant has attended.
- A recent photo.
- Admissions essay. A two- to three- page essay describing their reasons for pursuing a degree program at Johnson University Tennessee;
- Degree seeking applicants must hold a current teaching license or current employment as a teacher in a state or Christian school.
International13500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 12 months.
National13500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Knoxville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.