About Business Administration at International Technological University
Whether you choose to make your mark at a Silicon Valley firm or start your own venture, we have the courses and concentrations to help you unlock your career potential. The program is offered at International Technological University.
The Organizational Leadership Skills course shares the principles, strategies and elements needed to effectively lead teams in the workplace. Students in the class will gain an in-depth knowledge on a variety of leadership techniques and gain real-world insights based on professors with years of career experience.
Business Administration program Learning Outcomes
- Leadership and Management in a variety of industries, and organizational settings,
- Technical and computer skills as applied to data-driven decision making,
- Practical reasoning skills to efficiently study, create, apply, and assess the collected information,
- Analytical/Quantitative, Innovative and Critical thinking Skills,
- Collaboration and Interpersonal Communication,
- Innovative and Entrepreneurial Skills for a Rapidly Changing Environment
- Industry specific knowledge.
- Project Management & Leadership
- Sales Order Management with ERP
- Emerging Technologies for Product Development
- Simulation & Optimization for BA
- Healthcare Innovation Management Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1554 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 2.75, or a Master’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Proof of English proficiency:* All applicants whose native language is not English and who did not receive either a bachelor’s or graduate degree from an English-speaking institution must take one of the following English proficiency tests:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) examination: score of 72 or better for the internet-based test (iBT).
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) examination: band score of 6.0 or better for the academic module.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): score of 50 or better.
- Demonstrated commitment to contribute to and complete the program
International13650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27300 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National13650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27300 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for San Jose
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.