This Executive Master of Business Administration course at University of Greenwich aims to develop the business leaders of the future. It approaches responsible leadership from the starting points of creativity, practicality and social resourcefulness.
What you should know about this course
- Our Executive MBA is available on-campus or online. Our flexible study options allow you to combine work with your studies.
- Our business, management and marketing courses are ranked in TOP 3 for course variety in London (University Guide 2021)
- This course receives insight from leading employers and professional bodies to ensure it remains current.
- Home students wishing to gain a PGDip should apply for the Executive MBA (by supported open learning) and request an exit award after 120 credits.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Responsible Leadership and Development
- Two Years Accredited Work Experience
- Integrated Operations Management
- Strategy and Business Decision Making
- Academic English for Postgraduates (Business)
- Financial Management (MBA)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We have no formal deadlines for applications submitted to the university, however, you should make sure to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 328 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You should have an undergraduate degree at 2.2 or above, or equivalent qualification, from a recognised university or higher education institute.
- You should also have a minimum of two years' relevant business work experience.
- Applicants without an undergraduate degree who have a minimum of five years' relevant business experience may apply subject to interview.
You should also have a minimum of two years' relevant work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National15750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15750 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.