Human Resources is a complex animal, impacting both organizational performance and personnel. Franklin University’s Master of Science in Human Resource Management prepares you to become a strategic partner to the C suite – affording you the opportunity to advance your organization’s mission as well as your career. Our program can help you advance your leadership capabilities, including overseeing complex employee benefit plans, dealing with changing labor laws, and developing a talent management strategy.
Tap into the extensive real-world expertise of Franklin’s highly qualified instructors to help guide you through our MSHRM curriculum and complete your HR master's degree in as few as 16 months.
- Develop and implement training, performance management, and total reward systems
- Manage change and labor-management practices in a global environment
- Recognize international human resources management practices, making adjustments for cross-cultural differences
- Critically analyze and recommend strategic action plans to implement strategies that foster collaboration, work/life balance, and commitment
- Apply learning and new insight immediately at work
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Resource Management
- Labor Relations: Process and Law
- Organizational Leadership
- Capstone Project
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 110 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
- Submit your online application using an email address that you check regularly. After you’ve applied, you’ll receive login information by email so you can track your application’s progress.
- Apply for admission to Franklin University any time. Because our admission process for international students includes several steps to ensure a successful start, we encourage you to apply as early as possible -- at least 8 weeks before your program’s start date.
- Request your official transcripts from post-secondary institutions located in the U.S. and have them submitted directly to Franklin University’s Office of Transfer and Articulation.
International670 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 670 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
National670 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 670 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.