This RN to MSN streamline track at Florida National University-Main Campus will prepare professional nurses with a wide range of educational experiences to acquire essential evidence-based knowledge and skills for successful employment in a chosen career.
This track is also tailored to lead to the same concentrations offered under the MSN program: Nurse Leadership/ Management, Nurse Educator and Family Nurse Practitioner.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Physical Assessment in Health Care
- Nursing Research
- Culture in Nursing Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 745 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for admission, including all admissions credentials, must be received at least 30 days prior to the semester in which the applicant plans to enroll.
- High school academic transcript(s) must be official.
- Transcript(s) in languages other than English must include an official certified English translation.
- Foreign schools attended must have proper accreditation by the Ministry of Education of their country or a USA accrediting commission.
International39150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 675 USD per credit during 12 months.
National39150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 675 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Hialeah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.