Whether you’re looking to move up within your company, start your own business or dabble in a new industry, our Business Administration program at Florida National University-Main Campus was designed to provide you with a well-rounded business education to help you achieve all of your goals.
This program is designed to provide Bachelor students with an opportunity to continue on to the Masters level and students with work experience an opportunity to enhance their careers with higher-level education in Business Administration. Course material allows students to focus on one of six concentrations: General Management, Finance, Marketing, Health Services Administration, Public Management & Leadership, and Accounting. Each course also reinforces the student’s knowledge and skills in the two non-functional areas important to employers: Communications and Problem identification, analysis, and solving.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Decision Makers
- Legal, Ethical and Social Values of Business
- Business Modeling
- Applied Managerial Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1341 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for admission, including all admissions credentials, must be received at least 30 days prior to the semester in which the applicant plans to enroll.
- High school academic transcript(s) must be official.
- Transcript(s) in languages other than English must include an official certified English translation.
- Foreign schools attended must have proper accreditation by the Ministry of Education of their country or a USA accrediting commission.
International675 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 675 USD per credit during 12 months.
National675 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 675 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Hialeah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.