The Civil Engineering course from University of Greenwich is run by a team of research-active staff. It is supported by world-class experimental facilities, including the largest concrete slab testing rig in Europe, geotechnical and hydraulics laboratories, and one of the largest environmental chambers in the country.
Our extensive state-of-the-art laboratories provide the best possible facilities for conducting master's level research into all our civil engineering disciplines.
What you should know about this course
- This course is taught at our Medway Campus in Kent.
- Study in state-of-the-art laboratories.
- This course is accredited by the Joint Board of Moderators (the Institution of Civil Engineers, the Institution of Structural Engineers, the Chartered Institution of Highways and Transportation and the Institute of Highway Engineers) as satisfying the further learning requirements for chartered engineer (CEng) registration. Individuals must hold a CEng-accredited honours degree as well as the accredited MSc for full exemption to CEng status.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Modelling of Civil Engineering Problems
- Analysis and Design for Seismic Action
- Highway Engineering
- Principles of Management for Civil Engineering
- Analysis and Management of Risk in Civil Engineering
- Individual Research Project for Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- We have no formal deadlines for applications submitted to the university, however, you should make sure to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 278 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United Kingdom
Applicants should have:
- An appropriate accredited degree in civil engineering (2.2 or above) or an equivalent qualification.
- Applicants with a BSc Civil Engineering (IEng) will also be considered
- You may also be considered if you do not have a first degree but have professional incorporated and vocational experience (e.g. incorporated engineer status) and demonstrate the potential to succeed on the course
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8750 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.