Teacher Leadership from Dordt College is providing practical, hands-on instruction for teachers who want to learn more about teaching in a distinctively Christian manner in public or private schools.
Graduates with Teacher Leadership from Dordt College will be able to:
- articulate a Christian perspective for education
- be able to translate that perspective and lead others within their classroom, school, and community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Issues in Education
- Learner Development and Principles of Learning
- Interpreting and Applying Educational Research
- Curriculum Development and Evaluation
- Best Practices in Instructional Strategies
- Classroom Assessment Strategies
- Teaching and Learning with Technology
- Teacher Leadership Field Experience
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Teaching View 333 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- A bachelor’s degree (GPA of 3.0 or higher) from an accredited institution.
- Completion of at least 24 hours of undergraduate coursework that includes: education psychology, applied education psychology, learner differences, learning environments, curriculum and methods (2 courses), philosophy of education, and statistics.
- Completion of a minimum of one year of successful teaching experience at the K-12 level, or a minimum of 500 hours of verified experiences in teaching or direct coaching beyond the bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants for whom English is a second language must have an adequate command of English as demonstrated by their performance on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
International350 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 350 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National350 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 350 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.