The Psychology students at Divine Mercy University learn to integrate a Catholic-Christian vision of the person with best practices in psychological theory, research, and intervention. It provides competency in the study of modern scientific psychology that helps you understand the human mind, emotions, and behaviors to foster human flourishing in a variety of applied settings. Finally, the program offers concentrations in:
- Marriage and Family Studies
- Human Services Counseling
- Self-designed (free choice of electives)
With these skills and scientific knowledge of psychology, through Catholic-Christian teachings on human dignity, students are equipped for a wide variety of job opportunities of over 60+ career options such as but not limited to:
- Case Management
- Human Services
- Market Research Analysis
- Directing Volunteer and Ministry Programs
- Teacher of Psychology
- Psychological Associate
- Residential youth counselor.
- Helping People Flourish: A Catholic-Christian Approach to Psychology
- Relationship and Intervention Skills Theory and Application
- The Catholic-Christian Vision of the Person
- Human Growth & Development Across the Lifespan
- Social Psychology, Groups and Diversity
- Evidence-based Practice and Program Evaluation
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology View 85 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Divine Mercy University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally-accredited academic institution, or an internationally recognized institution.
- Applicants must have at least a 2.5 GPA to be admitted. To be competitive, students should have at least a 2.75 GPA. Less competitive students may wish to submit GRE scores as well.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Resume including employment and other significant volunteer history.
- Written statement of intent (indicating how your goals align with the goals of the program.)
International20443 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 826 USD per credit during 16 months.
National20443 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 826 USD per credit during 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.