You can tailor the course to your interests by selecting your topics, and work towards one of our specialist endorsements: Leadership; Teaching and Learning; Early Years; Inclusive Practice; or International Education.
What you should know about this course
- Endorsements (or specialisms) for this course include: Leadership and Management, Education Technology, Special Educational Needs, Youth and Community, Early Years, International, and Higher Education (current HE practitioners only)
- If you have previous postgraduate study from related disciplines, you can transfer up to 90 credits, reducing the time it takes to gain your Master’s degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Critical Perspectives in Education
Global Perspectives on Education
Education Research: Principles & Practice
Negotiated Independent Study: Professional Knowledge
The Child's Lived Experience: Developing Confident Learners
Inclusion & Social Justice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation View 805 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Applicants should have:
- An undergraduate degree at 2.2 or above.
Accredited prior learning:
- Master's level credits obtained in a relevant discipline in the past 5 years will be considered towards the MA
- Experiential professional learning may also be accredited subject to approval.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15100 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part-time (per 30 credits) Home £1250
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.