This Kinesiology and Recreation - Physical Education Pedagogy sequence at Illinois State University provides students with the educational background necessary to enhance their knowledge base and skills in teaching physical education K-12.
The sequence is designed for people who already have a degree in Physical Education Teacher Education or a teaching license to teach physical education. The program is not designed to lead to a license/certification or endorsement in physical education.
The sequence is sensitive to the needs of in-service teachers and all classes are offered online. Physical Education graduate students may choose to be full time or part time students based on their needs and situation.
More informationVisit official programme website
- All courses for the physical education graduate sequence will be delivered 100% online. This degree does not lead to teacher licensure or a teaching endorsement in physical education.
- All Physical Education Teacher Education classes are taught by full-time faculty who have earned advanced and terminal degrees within the profession and have had K-12 teaching experience.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Physiotherapy View 12 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United States
- have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for either the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework or any previous work in a master's program. If you do not meet the 3.0 GPA standard, you may be considered if your GRE scores for the verbal and quantitative sections are above the 40th percentile (approximately 149 each on verbal and qualitative reasoning).
- International students applying to this program must have a TOEFL score of at least 79 iBT or IELTS score of 6.5 band. Due to limited on-campus courses, immigration documentation cannot be issued for students seeking F-1 or J-1 status.
- submit current resume, outlining your education and work history (2 page maximum)
- submit a statement of career goals
International17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State9676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9676 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.