The Educational Administration and Foundations - P-12 Educational Administration program is approved by Illinois State University and qualifies graduates for positions as principals and assistant principals, or in related or similar positions.
The Department of Educational Administration and Foundations prepares superintendents, principals, university administrators, and other educational leaders. They can attend weeknight classes, flexible weekend or cohort programs, or on-site classes delivered with partner schools.
More informationVisit official programme website
- The on-campus cohort model program features 10 courses (3 credit hours each) and 6 credit hours of mentored internship experiences.
- Candidates will prepare an individual student portfolio documenting that all requirements established in the Department of Educational Administration & Foundations Assessment System have been successfully met.
- This documentation includes multiple measures of knowledge, performance, and disposition standards. A current listing of portfolio requirements can be obtained from the Department.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation Public Administration View 513 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
A student applying to a master's program must:
- have earned a four-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a college or university that is accredited by the appropriate regional accrediting association, or do so within one academic year
- have a minimum 2.8 GPA (on a scale in which an A is a 4.0) for the last 60 hours of undergraduate work
- present official transcripts from each college or university other than Illinois State at which graduate, undergraduate, or non-degree credit was earned.
International17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State9676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9676 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.