Educational Administration and Foundations - College Student Personnel Administration students in the program reflect the increasing diversity of today's college campuses with respect to race, ethnicity, orientation, gender, and age.
The College Student Personnel Administration program at Illinois State University includes students who are recent graduates, career enhancers, and persons seeking a career change. Full-time enrollment is preferred and recommended, yet the program is flexible enough for those students who wish to attend part-time.
After completing the program, a master's graduate will have acquired the skills, knowledge, values, and commitment necessary to succeed at entry- to mid-level student affairs positions in public and private colleges and universities.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Research Methodology and Statistics in Education I
- Student Development Theory in Higher Education
- Organization and Administration of Student Affairs Functions in Higher Education
- College Students and Their Cultures
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Public Administration View 3537 other Masters in Education in United States
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for either the last 60 hours of your undergraduate coursework or any previous work in a master’s program.
- If your GPA is below a 3.0, you must submit official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores. Use institutional code 1319 to submit your scores to Illinois State.
- A 3.0 GPA is required to hold a graduate assistantship.
International17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State9676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9676 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.