The objective of this Business curriculum at The City University of New York is to satisfy the growing need in today's business environment for professionals who have developed the necessary expertise, insight, and vision in tackling the technical, interpersonal, and conceptual problems specific to their chosen managerial subfield.
The program also constitutes a threshold into higher academic or professional pursuits, such as earning a doctorate in business or law. Students wishing to do so may complete the degree program entirely online by taking online courses only. The online-only option is not available to students studying on an F1 Visa.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior
- Capital Budgeting
- Human Resource Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesInternational Business View 201 other Masters in International Business in United States
- Applicants to the MSB program must have earned their bachelor's degree from an accredited undergraduate institution in the U.S. or abroad with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 (B) or equivalent.
- If conditionally admitted, applicants must satisfy the specified conditions within one year.
- Applicants must submit a statement of career objectives, and two letters of recommendation. GMAT is optional in support of application. A minimum GPA of B (3.0) is necessary to maintain enrollment in the MS program in business.
International855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 855 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 855 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- Local students: $5,545 / semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.