Each step within the life cycle of research is governed by complex regulations that overlap in their functions, and require high-level expertise to integrate concepts, policy requirements, and ethical considerations to assess, improve, and develop research programs.
The MS in Research Administration and Compliance online degree program at The City University of New York creates a clear, attainable career path for research administration and compliance staff to become competent, highly skilled leaders in a short amount of time. The program guides professionals to make effective business decisions for their research enterprises by focusing on the following areas:
- Financial stewardship of research funds
- Ethical and compliant conduct of research
- Clinical research administration and compliance
- Intellectual property issues
- Policy development and implementation
- Organizational behavior and leadership
More informationVisit official programme website
- Special Topics in Research Administration and Compliance
- Research Administration Practicum
- Research Compliance Practicum
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 595 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants are required to write a personal statement, upload a resume, and provide two letters of recommendation. An individual interview may be necessary.
International855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 855 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 855 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- Local students: $5,545 / semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.