The MS in Nursing Organizational Leadership online degree at The City University of New York creates a landscape for nurses to promote innovative change and quality outcomes, translate evidence-based research into practice, build collaborative interprofessional healthcare teams to coordinate care, and employ advocacy strategies to influence healthcare policy across the healthcare spectrum.
Career Scope and Prospects
Graduates of the MS in Nursing Organizational Leadership degree are qualified to serve as directors of nursing, chief nursing officers, nurse managers, accountable care coordinators, and wellness program directors. Potential workplaces for these roles include hospitals, outpatient care clinics, medical centers, home healthcare agencies, long-term care facilities, and academic health systems.
The MS in Nursing Organizational Leadership at CUNY School of Professional Studies is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Policy and Ethics in Nursing
- Nursing Theory and Role Development
- Healthcare Finance and Management
- Advanced Practice Health Assessment
- Advanced Practice Pathophysiology
- Advanced Practice Pharmacology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Priority Deadline: November 4, 2021
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Nursing Health Management View 320 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale. Applicants are required to write a personal statement, upload a resume, and provide two letters of recommendation. An individual interview may be necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing from an accredited college or university, with an accredited nursing program, with an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Hold an unencumbered nursing license and a current registration
- Submit three letters of recommendation from each a faculty member, nurse leader/immediate supervisor, and community leader
- Submit a description of an evidence-based practice project completed in nursing school or in the practice setting
- Submit a resume
- Submit a copy of your New York State Licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Submit a copy of your Registered Nursing License
International38475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 12 months.
National38475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 12 months.
- Full-time - $5,545/semester
- Part-time - $470/credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.