The MS in Nursing Organizational Leadership online degree at The City University of New York prepares nurses to contribute to the health, education, and social structure of communities by assuming positions of leadership.
The program creates a landscape for nurses to promote innovative change and quality outcomes, translate evidence-based research into practice, build collaborative interprofessional healthcare teams to coordinate care, and employ advocacy strategies to influence healthcare policy across the healthcare spectrum.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Nursing Research
- Measurement and Evaluation in Nursing Education
- Nursing Education Practicum
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Nursing View 577 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Submit three letters of recommendation from each a faculty member, nurse leader/immediate supervisor, and community leader
- Submit a description of an evidence-based practice project completed in nursing school or in the practice setting
- Submit a resume
- Submit a copy of your New York State Licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Submit a copy of your Registered Nursing License
International855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 855 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 855 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- Local students: $5,545 / semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!