The two-year, 60-credit Theater - Performing Arts Management program at The City University of New York prepares students for leadership and professional careers in each area of concentration through a combination of practical and theoretical courses as well as through internships with major institutions in the New York metropolitan area.
Performing arts management: Applicants must offer at least 18-21 credits or the equivalent in courses in one of the following: dance, fine arts, music, or theater. Applicants must submit an essay on professional goals. Applicants must be interviewed by the Theater Department.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Acting: Acting with Imagination
- Movement for the Actor
- Voice Production for the Actor
- Diction and Dialect for the Actor
- Thesis Production and/or Project
- History of the Theater to 1642
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArt History Theatre & Dance View 289 other Masters in Art History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended (applicants who earned a bachelor's degree outside the United States need to submit a 'Course by Course International Transcript Evaluation.' )
- Two letters of recommendation and a personal statement.
- F-1 or J-1 international students must submit English Proficiency Exam
- Interview may be required
International855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 24 months.
National855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 24 months.
- Local students: $5,545 / semester
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.