With technology constantly changing the way we do business on a daily basis, there is an ever-growing need to keep up with the pace of data as rapidly as it is obtained.
Over the course of 10 months, students learn how to turn abstract data into meaningful information with which to predict consumer behavior and forecast revenue and expenses for virtually any business model and any industry sector.
- A strong predictive analytics component covers a wide range of topics in statistics and machine learning.
- A large network of industry partners provides students with the opportunity to work on real business problems as part of a capstone course.
- DIRPA is an initiative designed to bring together students and faculty to better understand the business and analytic needs, challenges, and opportunities of industry and community organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistics for Managerial Decision Making
- Programming for Data Analytics
- Applied Regression Analysis and Forecasting
- Data Acquisition, Preparation And Visualization
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Machine Learning View 281 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- A current resume must be submitted with the application.
- Candidates for admission are required to hold a baccalaureate degree. Starting Spring 2020, the Office of Graduate Business Programs will no longer receive transcripts, diplomas or evaluations.
- International applicants who are applying for graduate programs at the Miami Herbert Business School must have their educational credentials earned outside the United States verified by an approved international credentialing evaluation service.
- Each applicant is required to submit one letter of recommendation or the online recommendation survey form included within the online application.
- The applicant is required to submit a recent score (less than 5 years old)
International39060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19530 USD per semester during 10 months.
National39060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19530 USD per semester during 10 months.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.