A degree in Chemistry from Indiana University can lead to a variety of career opportunities
Our graduate program is ranked among the nation’s leaders, with analytical chemistry consistently ranked in the top three. Traditional strengths in inorganic chemistry, synthetic organic chemistry and theoretical chemistry at IU are also highly regarded. A new pan-campus graduate training program in Quantitative and Chemical Biology (QCB) has been established. Materials chemistry is thriving in a way that compliments core strengths in virus assembly and drug discovery.
Personalized career advising
Wherever you are on your path to discovering your ideal career, we have the expertise to help.
- The Career Development Center (CDC) is your go-to resource if you aren’t yet part of a specific Indiana University Bloomington school. Our exploration process provides you with support and guidance each step of the way—from beginning to think about your future to launching your career.
- If you are in the exploratory stage, we also encourage you to visit career centers for schools in which you have an interest, in addition to the CDC.
- Once you declare a major, you’ll work with the career center dedicated to your school for advising tailored to your academic discipline.
- Learn more about our recruiting policies for employers, including our disability disclosure guidance for students.
- Spectroscopic Methods in Inorganic Chemistry
- Spectrometric Methods of Structure Determination
- Special Laboratory Problems
- Advanced Analytical Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemistry Biology View 1272 other Masters in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Undergraduate degree in chemistry, physics, mathematics, or the biological sciences. Students with undergraduate degrees in other areas of the physical sciences or engineering are also encouraged to apply. Students are admitted to the program only with the approval of the Chemistry Graduate Admissions Committee.
International32156 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32156 USD per year during 24 months.
National30704 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30704 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State10630 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10630 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Bloomington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.