Digital art at the School of Art, Architecture and Design focuses on artistic experimentation with immersive virtual environments, mobile computing, multimedia, video, and other electronic media. By merging art and technologies, students create new forms of expressions and ways of appreciating art for the 21st century. The Studio program is delivered by Indiana University Bloomington.
Personalized career advising
Wherever you are on your path to discovering your ideal career, we have the expertise to help.
- The Career Development Center (CDC) is your go-to resource if you aren’t yet part of a specific Indiana University Bloomington school. Our exploration process provides you with support and guidance each step of the way—from beginning to think about your future to launching your career.
- If you are in the exploratory stage, we also encourage you to visit career centers for schools in which you have an interest, in addition to the CDC.
- Once you declare a major, you’ll work with the career center dedicated to your school for advising tailored to your academic discipline.
- Learn more about our recruiting policies for employers, including our disability disclosure guidance for students.
- Graphic design
- Digital imagery
- Jewelry design and silver
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesVisual Arts Liberal Arts View 865 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
A bachelor’s degree with a fine arts major in studio courses or a B.A. in another field with substantial coursework in studio art. A portfolio of work (color slides or a CD of images – refer to area requirements) showing a high degree of skill and creativity. Fall admission only.
International32156 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32156 USD per year during 24 months.
National30704 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30704 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State10630 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10630 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Bloomington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.