The Master Of Business Administration In Human Resource Management Online program from Northwest Missouri State University gives you a diverse human resource background to advance your career in organizations throughout the evolving global business arena. All of our courses are taught by highly qualified, caring professors with professional credentials who strive to develop management skills with relevant, real-world applications.
In order to earn the Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management Online, students must complete 10 courses (30 credit hours), including 21 hours of core courses and 9 hours of advisor-approved concentration courses.
Career opportunities include:
- Human Resources Manager
- Compensation and Benefits Manager
- Senior Human Resources Consultant
- VP of Human Resources
- Employee Relations Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Accounting
- Macroeconomics for Business Managers
- Employment Law
- Financial Management
- Organizational Behavior in Administration
- Strategic Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 141 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
- Complete the online application for Graduate Studies online application
- Submit the non-refundable $50 application fee
- Submit final official transcripts documenting undergraduate and graduate coursework taken from the accredited college or university attended. The transcript must document proof of degree(s) earned.
- Submit a current resume, with start and end dates for each position held. Also include any accomplishments and skills earned as well as managerial experience.
- Submit official Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores, if required.
International12300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12300 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National12300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12300 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.