The Master of Science program in Oral Science, offered by The University of Iowa, requires a minimum of 30 s.h. of graduate credit, including 21 s.h. of course work, 9 s.h. of independent research leading to a thesis, and a final examination. M.S. students must spend at least two years in full-time residence at the University of Iowa.
Students pursuing the M.S. must be enrolled in a clinical specialty training program offered by a College of Dentistry department. Students should complete the M.S. and the clinical specialty training program in three years of study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The College of Dentistry's research goals include advancing research and scholarship in oral, craniofacial, and general health.
- Faculty researchers pursue research through funding from federal or state sources, industrial/corporate partnerships, and private foundations.
- Using core research facilities, dental researchers pursue basic, clinical, and translational research collaborations.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesDentistry View 99 other Masters in Dentistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The minimum requirements for admission to the Graduate College are:
- A bachelor’s degree from a Regionally Accredited American College or University, or an equivalent degree from another country as determined by the Office of Admissions
- A minimum grade-point average (GPA) of 3.00, or the foreign equivalent as determined by the Office of Admissions
International30549 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30549 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National30549 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30549 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State11346 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11346 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.