The Master of Physician Assistant Studies (M.P.A.S.) program, at The University of Iowa, emphasizes primary care medicine, particularly family medicine. It also offers elective clinical rotations in selected medical subspecialties.
Students who complete the program are eligible to take the National Certifying Examination for Primary Care Physician Assistants, which they must complete successfully in order to register as physician assistants in the United States.
Physician assistants work in a variety of settings, including medical offices, hospital emergency rooms, nursing homes, rural satellite clinics, health maintenance organizations, and patients' homes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Emergency Medicine for Physician Assistant
- Gynecology for Physician Assistant
- Family Practice I for Physician Assistant
- Family Practice II for Physician Assistant
- General Surgery for Physician Assistant
- Internal Medicine for Physician Assistant
- 28 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy View 160 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply online to the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA)
- Your official GRE scores from Educational Testing Service can be submitted directly to CASPA (institutional code 0466)
International28162 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28162 USD per year and a duration of 28 months.
National30002 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30002 USD per year and a duration of 28 months.
In-State11061 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11061 USD per year and a duration of 28 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.