The intensive, highly selective Master of Business Administration - Management degree is offered at Berkeley College and delivers an advanced level of education that continues Berkeley's commitment to providing academic excellence and practical knowledge based on current professional demands.
The Berkeley M.B.A. emphasizes
- Knowledge to guide effective action
- Communication in professional contexts
- Information for planning and stewardship in the contemporary business environment
- Practical skills for the professional workplace
Berkeley College has been preparing students for successful careers since 1931. Times have changed, but our “students first” commitment hasn’t. Everything we do is designed to help students achieve professional and personal success. Berkeley College offers career-focused programs, supportive professors with real-world industry knowledge, hands-on learning through our internship program, and a variety of supplemental programs and activities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- - Business Statistics Management and Organizations
- - Macroeconomics
- - Principles of Financial Management
- - Foundations in Marketing
- - Introduction to Financial and Managerial Accounting
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1317 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- An application for admission (BerkeleyCollege.edu/Apply/)
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions
- $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Two letters of recommendation
- Resume (a minimum of two years of professional employment is required)
- Personal statement
- Application for transfer credit (if student is seeking transfer credit from another graduate institution)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores for students graduating from an institution in a country where English is not the official language and English is not the student’s first language
International990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 990 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National990 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 990 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.