At The University of Iowa, the mission of the professional degree program, Master of Clinical Anatomy (M.C.A.) is to provide clinically relevant content knowledge coupled with experiential learning activities for developing skills in teaching, education research, and enhancing advancement to professional health care programs.
Graduates will be able to demonstrate knowledge of the anatomical sciences (neuroanatomy, gross anatomy, and histology) at a level necessary for instruction within a professional program.
- Graduates are prepared for a variety of anatomical sciences education settings that include advanced professional study, faculty/lectureship positions in medicine, and allied health care fields at community colleges.
- Some will want to continue their studies within a health care profession, others may want to prepare for college-level teaching, and others may want to pursue a career in anatomical sciences.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Gross Human Anatomy for Graduate Students
- General Histology Online
- Teaching and Learning in the Anatomical Sciences
- Seminar in Anatomical Sciences
- Anatomy Through Imaging
- Functional Neuroanatomy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Microbiology View 131 other Masters in Microbiology in United States
- Submit the online application to the Office of Admissions.
- Send an official transcript showing your course work and degree to the Office of Admissions (address below).
- Send to the Clinical Anatomy Program (address below) three letters of reference.
- Send to the Clinical Anatomy Program (address below) a 300- to 600-word essay describing your interest in the anotomical sciences. How will this program help you accomplish your academic and professional goals?
- Submit the
- MCA additional information form
- PDF iconMCA additional information form
- (PDF) after submitting your online application for the MCA Program
International30002 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30002 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National30002 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30002 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State11061 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11061 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.