The Educational Administration M.S. program at the University of Tennessee Knoxville is designed for individuals who already possess a master’s degree in education. The coursework is delivered in an online format through distance education.
Leadership Academy Specialization. The Leadership Academy offers a 15-month intensive leadership preparation program that offers a Specialist in Education degree with a major in Education. This degree is designed for individuals who already possess a master’s degree in education. Students (called “Fellows”) in the Leadership Academy must be available on Monday through Thursday of each week for an intensive internship experience under the direction of a school mentor (e.g., the school principal). On Fridays, classes are conducted in order to complete the required curriculum and meet the knowledge and skill standards for initial certification as a beginning school leader.
- Administrative and Organizational Theory
- Human Relations and Communication in Administration
Supervision and Personnel Administration
Administration of Special Services
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Public Administration View 1001 other Masters in Education in United States
- Applicants must have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by the appropriate regional accrediting agency, recognized by the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEEA). A non-U.S. degree must be equivalent to a bachelor’s degree from the United States and must be granted by a recognized or accredited foreign institution.
- United States degree holders must have earned a minimum of 2.7 out of a possible 4.0 GPA or a minimum of 3.0 during the senior year of undergraduate study. If you have completed previous graduate coursework, you must have earned a minimum of 3.0 out of a possible 4.0 GPA.
- Applicants with non-U.S. degrees must have earned a minimum of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or other equivalent to a ‘B’ average.
International31798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31798 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National31798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31798 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State13380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13380 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.