The Healthcare Administration and Interprofessional Leadership program offered by the University of California, San Francisco provides opportunities for you to learn from expert faculty, collaborate with interprofessional peers, contribute to your healthcare organization’s mission, and develop a network of colleagues committed to making healthcare accessible, affordable, and sustainable.
Better Care – Better Satisfaction – Better Outcomes
Policymakers and health providers wrestle with dramatic changes occurring in the U.S. health system. Implementation of the Affordable Care Act added millions of new participants to an over-burdened system of care. To remain competitive, organizations must achieve the "triple aim" measures driving healthcare today: the simultaneous pursuit of better care and satisfaction for individuals, improved health outcomes for populations, and lower per capita costs. Successful healthcare leaders will be required to embrace innovation, manage and sustain change, and effectively collaborate with colleagues and consumers.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Scholarship in Health Systems Research
- Health Finance and Economics
- Essential Leadership: Foundations for Effective Practice
- Leadership: Forces of Change
- Leadership: Environmental Systems
- Leadership: Healthcare Policy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Completed applications are due seven (7) weeks prior to the start date for classes each quarter.
DisciplinesHealth Management View 162 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- Completion of an introductory course in statistics from a regionally accredited institution within the past 10 years
- Minimum of six (6) months full-time professional or management experience within a healthcare environment
International11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11442 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11442 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.