California Miramar University’s online Master in Computer Information System (MCIS) degree program enhances your knowledge of basic and advanced information system approaches, methods, and techniques with organizational functions dependent upon computer information systems support and managerial skills.
The MSCIS curriculum further develops communication, human relations and leadership skills to allow you to serve as a key point in the strategic implementation and evaluation of technology within your organization.
All Master of Science in Computer Information Systems courses are 8 weeks long.
Student can choose from the following delivery options:
- Classroom – Classes meet twice weekly
- Hybrid – Class meet once per weeks and the rest is online.
- 100% Online – Coursework can be completed from anywhere in the world. Students must have a computer capability and reliable internet access.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Application Programming
- Strategic Management of Technology and Innovation
- Operations Management
- Management Information Systems
- Information Systems Planning
- Organizational Development and Change
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Deadline for submitting your application is determined by the start date. New classes start every 8 weeks.
DisciplinesBusiness Information Systems Computer Sciences View 938 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Bachelor Degree with overall GPA of 2.0 or better. California Miramar University accepts a 3 year Bachelor Degree.
- Official transcripts evaluated by a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services
- TOEFL – 530 on paper-based test, 71 on internet based test OR IELTS – 6
International22815 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22815 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National22815 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22815 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.