The graduates of the Computer Information Systems program of the California University of Management and Sciences are expected to pursue junior to executive level managerial positions in business and IT enterprises.
MSCIS Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the Master of Science in Computer Information Systems (MSCIS) program will be able to:
- Examine the use of information systems and data to develop organizations and enhance business processes.
- Demonstrate quantitative skills necessary for strategic, tactical, and operational planning of information systems in organizations.
- Manage various components of database systems within organizations of varying needs.
- Apply project management skills, teamwork, and organizational structures in strategic planning.
- Be educationally prepared for employment in a position of their choice and to continue their studies toward a doctoral degree, if they choose.
- Management Information Systems
- Comparative System Dev't. Methodologies
- Data Modeling and Database Administration
- Advanced SQL
- Network Planning and Administration
- Information Systems Security
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Business Information Systems Computer Sciences View 272 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
- At least an appropriate Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum GPA of 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Proof of a completed Bachelor’s degree in a computer information systems related area.
- Fill out and submit the application form to the CALUMS admissions office. The application form is available in the Admissions Office and can also be downloaded online. Submit a copy of bachelor’s degree diploma and its corresponding official transcript.
- Submit at least one (1) letter of recommendation from an active member of the academe and/or business professional with credentials.
- Pay the $100 application fee to the CALUMS admissions office. The application fee is non-refundable.
- In order to be admitted to the graduate programs in CALUMS, applicants must pass the English proficiency examination of CALUMS.
International9100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 325 USD per credit during 24 months.
National9100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 325 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Anaheim
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.