- Courses focusing on special education, diverse learners, and non-native English speakers help teachers reach the many, varied student populations in their classrooms. An Instructional Design Project provides a practical capstone to the program.
- This program offers online coursework leading to a master’s degree, providing national and international students with opportunities for further study in a setting where biblical worldview integration is both modeled and taught.
- At the discretion of the program advisor, three to six credits for prior learning (“CPL”) can be awarded for students with extensive background in areas addressed by specific courses.
- Advance standing may be granted for Bible or theology credits earned at an accredited Bible college, Christian liberal arts college or university, or seminary. Credits will be granted on a course by course basis.
- Overview of Christian Theology
- Teaching Models and Instructional Strategies
- Biblical Integration for Educators
- Global Trends in Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation View 868 other Masters in Education in United States
- Submit the Graduate Application for Admission (either online or print), along with a $25 non-refundable application fee.
Submit the following essays: Spiritual Statement: Describe your conversion to Christ, spiritual growth, and church involvement; Statement of Purpose: Describe your reasons for pursuing graduate studies in this field at this time.
Submit official academic transcript(s) for all conferred degrees. Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college, university, or seminary, with a cumulative grade point average of 2.8 or higher.
Submit two Academic/Professional References.
International688 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 688 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National688 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 688 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State688 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 688 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!