- This program emphasizes international entrepreneurship, featuring specialized coursework and first-hand international experience.
- Opportunities exist for advance standing:
- At the discretion of the program advisor, three to six credits for prior learning (“CPL”) can be awarded for students with extensive background in areas addressed by specific courses.
- Advance standing may be granted for Bible or theology credits earned at an accredited Bible college, Christian liberal arts college or university, or seminary. Credits will be granted on a course by course basis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Market Discovery & Analysis
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Overview of Christian Theology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 427 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Submit the Graduate Application for Admission (either online or print), along with a $25 non-refundable application fee.
Submit the following essays: Spiritual Statement: Describe your conversion to Christ, spiritual growth, and church involvement; Statement of Purpose: Describe your reasons for pursuing graduate studies in this field at this time.
Submit official academic transcript(s) for all conferred degrees. Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college, university, or seminary, with a cumulative grade point average of 2.50 or higher.
Submit two Academic/Professional References and a professional résumé.
Interview with program faculty.
International688 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 688 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National688 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 688 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State688 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 688 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.